Vision & Mission
- Learning with creativity and dedication
- Healing with quality and compassion
- Discovering with imagination and innovation…
Rai Medical College Sargodha is recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination, govt of Pakistan. The college is included in first schedule of PM&DC and affiliated with University of Health Sciences Lahore.
To produce exemplary medical fraternity with excellent skills & compassionate care; and to prepare our students to compete on global standards in all human health disciplines by providing them an ideal atmosphere.We see our institution as center of research and excellence.
It produces doctors who:
- Respect the importance of the patient as an individual;
- Have mastered the knowledge and skills required for diagnosis, management, health promotion and disease prevention in a patient and his community.
- Desire to provide service and become leaders in medical practice, education and/or research;
- Incorporate the highest ethical principles into their lives and practice;
- Affirm the value of medical research, the role of the physicians as educators and the importance of lifelong learning;
Rai Medical College is committed to provide latest Medical Education in congenial environment to students by acquiring professional knowledge, skills and ethical values to prepare them as modern physicians having initiative to act as future leaders in medicine.